Building and surface refurbishment
We use state-of-the-art equipment, as well as certified and biodegradable products adapted to all situations and projects.
High-pressure water jet cleaning is the most commonly used technique for building envelope refurbishment work. Groupe MGC has a fleet of factory trucks with various water-pressure washers. Whether for work at height or work requiring several jets, we will be able to adapt.
- High pressure washing (up to 6000 psi hot and cold water)
- High-temperature burner for heating the water
- Several lines of biodegradable products
- Floor surfacers
- Apparatus for pumping washing water and filtration
- Seven trucks that hold 3,000 litres of water
- Cleaning of works of art (bridge, road, viaduct)
- Underground parking lot washing
- Spring cleaning service
Water Blast & hydrorubbing
Surfaces are sometimes too fragile to allow the use of high-pressure water devices, in these cases, the recommended technique is cleaning by hydrosanding and/or hydrorubbing. A thin film of water encompasses a dust projection in order to restore the surfaces to be treated.
Technique used for surfaces on which years of water and pollution have left their mark. A mist of water is aimed at the wall for a few hours to loosen the dirt. It is then washed manually and/or with a nylon brush to remove the dirt.
Your request is important to us. We will be happy to answer you within 24 hours.